Emirates Association of the Visually Impaired, was founded in (1983).It was publicized and registered by Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs in (UAE) in (1985).
- To integrate the visually impaired in the society.
- To impart daily living skills to the visually impaired members to make them productive.
- To developing the relations between the association and similar organizations, in order to support and improve *level of services which provided to the visually impaired in Emirates.
- To highlight through the media on the visually impaired affairs.
- To making the researches, beside to the scientific and field studies which could serve the visually impaired.
- To giving the public opinion, a clear picture of the visually impaired and their requirements.
- To activate the voluntary activity in the society and awareness of its importance.